tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Groups - TA-Model-proposed-updates-1

I am looking at the document, and it appears to specify the mapping form Model to Markup on p.14.  Shouldn't this be in the Markup document, not the Model document.

Also, if we are using Id and Language attributes, there should be brackets around the names.  Are these xml:id and xml:lang or is something else used?  The full name should be used if they are the XML ones.  (They don't have to be the XML ones, I was just wondering about that.)

I'm concerned that in the model we use attribute and element in ways that appears to tie the model to markup languages and particularly XML when that is not the intention.  (See, e.g., the text that remains on p.15.)

 - Dennis