tag message

Subject: current status and coming meeting next week

All:

At this point we have 3 statements of use, the union of which covering all our conformance clauses (see the spreadsheet I just uploaded) . So technically we can move on to the next phase of standardization. I am still trying to get 1 or 2 more SoUs just for showing more strength on user side.

As planned, I’ll schedule a meeting next week Tue 14th, 2pmPT if OK with all of you (let me know if schedule conflict), so that we can discuss next steps.

Thanks,

Jacques