tag message

Subject: Oracle point of contact for TAG SOW

Hi Jacques,

     The person within Oracle that is your contact for an 'SOW' is Martin Chapman (I believe you know him).

Please direct requests to him.   Thanks,
Kevin L

On 2/7/12 12:59 PM, Jacques Durand wrote:

All:

At this point we have 3 statements of use, the union of which covering all our conformance clauses (see the spreadsheet I just uploaded) . So technically we can move on to the next phase of standardization. I am still trying to get 1 or 2 more SoUs just for showing more strength on user side.

As planned, I’ll schedule a meeting next week Tue 14th, 2pmPT if OK with all of you (let me know if schedule conflict), so that we can discuss next steps.

Thanks,

Jacques

--
kevin.looney@oracle.com