tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] conf call 10/23 ?

Unfortunately, that doesn't work well for me (doctors appointment).

Wed/Thurs are available though.

Kevin

On 10/16/12 1:48 PM, Jacques Durand wrote:
Kevin:
Let us discuss this among other things on a next conf call.
Would everyone be available Tuesday 10/23, 2pmPT?
Agenda:
- next steps for our specs (TAM, TAML)
- update for Guidelines: editorial + content?
Thanks,
-jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Looney [mailto:kevin.looney@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:45 PM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: tag@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: A late editorial issue for the guideline

Hi Jacques,

       I was spreading news and references around here for the standard, and one of our Java Specification experts noticed something:

It looks like we might have missed a reference in the glossary to 'Conformance Target' (which looks like it is defined in a different reference).  Probably the right thing to do is to add the definition to the glossary, and put the reference where it comes from on the glossary definition.

Thanks,
Kevin
On a picky note, the "Normative Statement" entry in the Glossary
refers to "conformance target" but there is no entry for that. There
is merely an entry for "Test Assertion Target" which I don't think is
quite the same thing. I imagine a 1:n relationship between
conformance target and test assertion targets, akin to the 1:n
relationship between normative statement and test assertions.