tag message

Subject: review needed for the latest upload of WD3 TA guidelines

See the diffs (let me know if you want the PDF instead of OOffice) in the latest WD3 update (posted a few minutes ago).

In particular, the issue reported by Kevin about the definition of “Normative Statement”: I suggest to remove the unnecessary (an inappropriate I would say) mention of “Conformance Target” which calls again for an additional definition. (Now, we also have the same Normative Statement def in the TA model… ). See the proposed updated def, which would also remove the issue.

Thanks,

-jacques