tamie-comment message

Subject: amended schema suggestion (updated event model) and correspondingaltered examples

Apologies if this is a bit messy now with a third update to my suggested schema
but I found from your examples that the schema event model needs to allow for
a file with no events. I've attached such a modified schema along with
an amended,
zipped set of your examples which reference it.

Best regards

Stephen D Green

(JLTSL and DES)

ucpackage-sdg.zip