tamie-comment message

Subject: Re: [tamie-comment] amended schema suggestion (updated event model)and corresponding altered examples

Hi Stephen,

Let's say it's always better having more updates : )
Indeed, when running inside an XTemp "engine", this use case (using an empty - i.e. with no <event>'s - file) is welcomed, as it is needed to start the execution of a script that takes events from other sources than a file (but which uses an empty events file for simulating the start).

I hope to have time to integrate the XTemp transformer in my project during this week, as it looks promising. So I might provide some feedback after that.

Thanks,
Marius