tamie message

Subject: Event Board Issue

Dear All,

Dr. Cho and I have reviewed current TaMIE use cases and we want to make clear some issues of the event board management.
When the testbed get the message from the SUTs, it will be posted into the event board as an external event. Because many different users may execute testing simultaneously and a specific user could execute the testing several times, each testing event should be managed as distinguished from the other users and  the other test execution. Therefore event idenfification mechanism is important for the event board management.

I have attached short document. This document shows this problem and available solution.If you have a time, please see it and give us some comments freely.

Thanks.

Best regards,

- Jungyub Woo

Event Board Management.doc