tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] Groups - etsm_translator.zip uploaded

To support the translator I attach a draft schema with the
temporary 'etsm' namespace (so no changes are needed
relating to namespaces until we have settled on a schema
and namespace for eTSM).

It's exactly the same schema as the one I uploaded as
version 0.2, but with its namespace substituted with 'etsm'.
---
Stephen D Green