tamie message

Subject: Re: Question regarding non-core script elements

I've created a valid example to match 'better-UC1-Proposal1'

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/better-UC1-Proposal1

(attached)

This needed further parts to those mentioned in previous posting:-

elements:

'call-adapter' inside scriplet
'date-time' inside catch

attributes:

match/@event-set
match/@event-batch
condition/@complete

An update to the schema will follow (0.6.1) to fix some
problems and add complete what is needed for the use
case 1 'better proposal'.

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green

2009/11/2 Stephen Green <stephen.green@documentengineeringservices.com>:
> These are what I take to be non-core elements (added in etsm-0-6.xsd):
>

> post
>
> sleep
>
> exit-report (in script-package)
>
> event-board (in execution-context)
>

> Then the following extensions to existing core elements:
>

> match multiple occurrence inside catch
>
> start/@async
>
> catch/@eb
>
> match/@event
>
> match/@min
>

> Best regards
> ---
> Stephen D Green
>

> 2009/10/20 Stephen Green <stephen.green@documentengineeringservices.com>:
>> Just thinking about what a schema would need to cover
>> beyond the core already in the ETSM schema to date.
>> i think we need to agree on those script elements we did
>> not include in the core.
>>
>> Best regards
>> ---
>> Stephen D Green