tax message

Subject: Positionpaper 2.0

Dear all,

During the face to face in Philadelphia we want to finalise the 2.0 version
of the position paper. In Sydney we discussed a couple of individual
contributions we were planning to make before the meeting.
Please post the contributions (see the minutes) prior to the face to face
conference so that we can get the discussions on the conference as efficient
as possible. If you have any remarks on specific contributions pleas send
them to the person who posted them.
If you feel it is necessary to make any other changes to the position paper
please send them as well. Is in particularly for those of us who could not
be present in Sydney or can not be present in Philadelphia

Regards,

Harm Jan van Burg, chair