tax message

Subject: RE: [tax] Groups - first draft XBRL general document (OECD03b.doc) uploaded

Harm,

I've read this draft. A few questions come to mind that we may want to
discuss further.

1) What do we mean by interoperability?
2) Are there different levels of interoperability that executives can work
towards or is it all or nothing?
3) Does a single taxonomy guarantee interoperability? If everyone uses the
same taxonomy but entity A uses EDIFACT, entity B uses UBL, entity C uses
ANSI X12 or CICA XML, and Entity D uses XBRL, etc., does this produce
interoperability?
4) Until such time that a single taxonomy exists that the world agrees to
use, is there a interim vision that executives should be pursuing?
5) Are there examples or data from the US, Canada, Germany, and Australia
that we can site in the paper to give it less of a EU flavor and make it
more international?

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl [mailto:h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:58 PM
To: tax@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tax] Groups - first draft XBRL general document (OECD03b.doc)
uploaded

The document named first draft XBRL general document (OECD03b.doc) has been
submitted by Mr. Harm-Jan van Burg to the OASIS Tax XML TC document
repository.

Document Description:
This is the first draft for discussion. Tax-xml projectplan 2005-2006

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax/document.php?document_id=15
933

Download Document: