tgf message

Subject: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC - Communications opportunity

I wanted to draw your attention to Calls for Papers at the European Journal of ePractice where I am the Editor-in Chief:

* Megatrends in eGovernment, issue editor: Eduard Aibar Puentes.
* Policy lessons from a decade of eGovernment, eHealth & eInclusion, issue editor: Cristiano Codagnone
* Surviving in the Online Identity World (to be announced shortly).

Trond Arne Undheim | Director Standards Strategy and Policy EMEA
Fax: +44.207.816.7555 | Mobile: +44.782.730.8841
Oracle Corporate Architecture Group
One South Place | London | EC2M 2RB | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA