tgf message

Subject: Issue 40 - Conformance Criteria for Technology Management - open

Chris:
Agreed, done.
I still don't think the conformance criteria for this section are complete or validated yet. We may still want to include explicit reference to, for example, the OASIS SOA reference Model and/or Reference Architecture Framework. I'll keep this as an open issue and still invite comments on the technology criteria overall...

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parker [mailto:chris.parker@cstransform.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 02 March, 2011 09:02
To: peter@peterfbrown.com; tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [tgf] New Issue - Conformance Criteria for Technology Management

The summary section of Conformance Criteria currently only has a placeholder for the Technology Management criteria.  This needs to be filled with the criteria Peter has now drafted: in other words, repeat at line 616 the conformance criteria from the table at line 456.

Chris Parker
Managing Partner, CS Transform Ltd, +44 7951 754 060