[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [tgf] Notes from today's editorial meeting
It A OK to me.
Notes from the TGF Editorial meeting held today at 08.00 PDT / 16.00 BST
We worked with the document entitled “TGF-PL-v1.0-wd03-incomplete (2011-07-05)” and the spreadsheet “PL-Core Status” as the basis for discussions.
· Agreed to stick with the current set of 20 patterns for the ‘core’ of the Pattern Language to be moved forward
· This ‘Core’ could be extended in the future
· PL draft to be uploaded to KAVI in editable form.
· Two patterns to be drafted and completed,  and  (Peter)
· Five patterns to be finalised, ,  (John); ,  (Chris);  (Colin/Peter)
· Title of  needs reviewing (reference to Governance could be confusing)
· Comments and edits received so far, to be incorporated (Peter)
· Patterns  and  should be inverted, to respect flow of concepts
· Entire set will be reviewed for consistency and correspondence with TGF Primer (Nig)
· TGF Primer will be reviewed in light of the Pattern Language (Chris/Peter)
· Both the Pattern Language and the Primer will be presented to the next TC meeting (21 July) with a view to moving them both to formal Committee (Specification and Note, respectively) Draft status and publishing them for public review
· Name of the draft specification should reflect that it is a “core” set of patterns; that the current patterns together with any future ones together constitute the TGF Pattern Language; and that the TGF remains, as a framework, the overarching collection of all artefacts
· Next editorial meeting call: Wednesday 13 July at 08.00 PDT / 16.00 BST
Peter F Brown
Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies
P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.