tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Proposed motions for next week's TC meeting - please read carefully!

Hi,

Just a last minute update for tomorrow’s meeting (PLEASE be there – we have important votes):

I have included some minor revisions and typo corrections to the Core Patterns document of the TGF Pattern Language work, before loading the definitive set of documents that need to be voted on tomorrow. The most recent version (in pdf) can be seen at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/42946/TGF-PL-Core-v1.0-wd03.pdf

For purposes of transparency and due diligence, I have loaded for information, a “tracked changes” version showing the changes between the latest version and the one previously notified. This can be seen at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/42948/TGF-PL-Core-v1.0-wd03-with%20last%20changes%20tracked.docx

For the actual motions to be discussed and voted on tomorrow, these revisions do not change anything.

However, we can now include in the motion the URL that needs to be cited in the motion (referencing the zip file containing the drafts):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/42950/TGF-PL-Core-v1.0-wd03.zip

Finally, the process and decision for moving a Committee Draft to a “public review” requires that we indicate “external stakeholders who should be notified of the review.”. I’ll send a separate mail about this.

Best regards,

Peter