tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Update on your request TCADMIN-590, CSD Creation / UploadRequest for TGF Pattern Language - Core Patterns

I knew there was a reason... just didn't expect *that* reason.

Thanks. I'm surprised because Robin has been adamant & said that Mary
was as well -- and I fully agree -- that TC Admin should do nothing
beyond the changes explicitly allowed in the rules to the content
produced by the TC's. I consider it a Golden Rule - the minute we get
a reputation for "monkeying around with the TC's stuff" -- well, it is
an invitation to question the integrity of the TC's work should one be
so inclined.

In any case, thanks very much and apologies for the glitch.

/chet