tgf message

Subject: FW: FW: eBook | Virtualizing Government: New Open Source Solutions for the Public Sector

From: Colin Wallis
Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2012 12:20 p.m.
To: 'public-sector-cloud-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org'

From: FierceGovIT [mailto:editors@fiercegovernmentit.com]
Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2012 6:30 a.m.
To: Colin Wallis

http://open.mkt1985.com/open/log/4157036/Mjc1NzcwMTczMzMS1/0/MTI2NzQyMDE4S0/1/0

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.

This week's FierceGovIT is brought to you by RedHat.

Customer Experience Management: The Next Competitive Battleground

http://static.fiercemarkets.com/public/ads/cisco/may/images/top_img_shadow.gif

eBook: Virtualizing Government
New Open Source Solutions for the Public Sector

On the march toward virtualization, it makes little sense to charge ahead without a map. The preferred alternative is to build thoughtful, sophisticated systems based on open source technology: Virtualized solutions that can run on multiple platforms, with management tools that run across cloud infrastructures from a variety of vendors. Such an approach is apt to produce far more effective outcomes.

This eBook offers a detailed look at some of the most pressing questions and considerations that stand before government IT managers today.
Click to download.

http://static.fiercemarkets.com/public/ebooks/redhat/screenshot_250.gif

Table of contents:

  • Business Agility
  • Application Portfolio Management
  • Virtual Desktop Infastructure
  • Security in the Virtualized Space
  • Cutting Red Tape

Download this eBook today.

Want to reach 22,000+ FierceGovIT subscribers with your own message?
Contact jfordi@fiercemarkets.com or call 202-824-5041.

About this email:
In order to receive FierceGovIT for free, we ask that you accept an occasional email promotion from our sponsors. We carefully screen each promotion and never sell or give away your personal information. If you do not want to receive these messages, you can unsubscribe entirely from FierceGovIT. Click here to unsubscribe.

FierceMarkets 1900 L St. NW Suite 400 Washington, DC 20036

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====