tgf message

Subject: Benefits Realisation/Change Management (BRM) and TGF

I may have missed this - but seems like there are excellent synergies potential with this approach:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benefits_realisation_management

Are we covering this?  Seems like a shoe-in to mention how this can support TGF.

Apologies if you already have this covered - I just found out about BRM initiative.

David