tgf message

Subject: TGF v2

Attached is the draft Committee Specification of TGF v2.  This contains all the changes approved so far by the TC plus some outstanding issues and Peter's proposals following his review of the core terminology.  I would hope that we can agree all outstanding matters on our TC call next week and then move to approve it for Public Review.  To that end it would be good if we could clear as many of the issues as possible before the call so early views on the Comments, particularly from those who have raised the Comment,  and Peter's proposals in Pattern 9 Core Terminology would be appreciated.

I will send out the agenda and call details for the TC call early next week.   If anybody has any items for inclusion in the agenda please let me know asap.

Regards
John