tgf message

Subject: APPROVED COMMITTEE NOTES

An apology on my part.  The two Committee Notes we approved at yesterday's TC Meeting both require a 7 day Special Majority vote before publication.  I have therefore submitted the requests to TC Admin to conduct the necessary ballots so please watch your In-boxes after Christmas for these ballot notifications.

John