Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Use Case Question

I am trying to familiarize myself with the documents
available at the TC website.  While reading the use
case for published subject registry
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/registry-usecase.htm),
I could not understand why the definitions for Pubsubj
Creator/Modifier/Validator/User all refer to
pubsubj.dtd, rather than the instance of the DTD,
e.g., the .xml files shown on this page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/dc/

Perhaps I miss something big in terms of the intent of
this use case or the registry itself.

Regards,

Scott