Subject: [tm-pubsubj-comment] Baltimore agenda

Here is a proposal of agenda for Baltimore meeting.

1. Deliverable 1 approval

There has been no comment on the final draft posted in September, and I'm still waiting
for the linguistic brushing promised by Steve. If the quorum is met in Baltimore, I would
like this deliverable to be approved here. So please make any comments *NOW*.

2. Management of http://psi.oasis-open.org/

Lars Marius has started to put there draft published subject sets for GeoLang.
It has to be organized as a publication space in a way conformant to our recommendations.

3. Deliverable 2 discussion

There are a pile of issues pending. I would like that we focus on those issues of which
resolution is crucial for GeoLang and XMLvoc to proceed. Feedback from those TCs is
welcome to set priorities.

4. Agenda and schedule for 2003

... Comments as usual

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Consultant - Mondeca
www.mondeca.com
Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/