Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] October 30 minutes, TC liaisons

Bernard Vatant wrote:

> That's why I cc the message to Francis, Peter and Ted, that should
> receive this message twice. If not, they should check again their
> subscription.

I'm sorry about missing it. I was away from base until very shortly
before the call time, and something was clearly wrong with the list
because I've only just started getting posts from it. This did
arrive twice, so it's OK now.

> To avoid such incidents for future meetings, please make sure you
> have received the co-call coordinates a few days before meetings,
> and if not, contact me.

Certainly. I should have done this, but being out of connection
range made it difficult.

///Peter