Subject: [tm-pubsubj] Recommendations for PubSubj Documentation - version 0.2

Lars Marius

> I was going to look at the recommendations document for examples,
> but for some reason it's no longer on the OASIS site.
> In fact, the entire recommendations directory is gone for some reason.

Thanks to notice ...
Gads! It was worse than that! Half of the pages were deleted in all directories, I really
don't figure when, how and why. I've just fixed it, but stay vigilant ...

Scott, Karl, something wrong on OASIS servers? Or is my FTP client going wild?

Maybe it should be wise to change login/pass to tm-pubsubj directory? What do you think?