Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] RE: No Chair!

> I figure the ballot choices should be something like:
>
> 1. Wrap up the TC and bring its work as input to some relevant part of W3C
> Semantic Web Activity.
> (See for example what's going on at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sw-meaning/2003Sep/)

agreed. I have published two articles in this direction recently:

1) a KTweb case study about 5 years German Environmental Information
Network,
which now includes a Topic Map Server that can be accessed by Web Services:
http://www.ktweb.org/doc/CaseStudy-Bandholtz-GEIN.pdf

2) a SWDB03 conference (http://swdb.semanticweb.org) contribution about
Sharing Ontology ba Web Services, titled "Implementation of a Semantic
Network Service (SNS) in the context of the German Environmental Information
Network (geinŽ)". The proceedings can be downloaded from there as one big
file containing alle the contribution. My article alone is also at
http://www.bandholtz.info/publications/2003-SWDB-TB.pdf

SNS is located at http://www.semantic-network.de/

BTW I have left my ex-company SchlumbergerSema (hy, Mary!) and I am working
as a free consultant.
For those who still have my SLB.COM address: THIS DOES NOT REACH ME ANY
MORE!
Use the one below instead:

Thomas Bandholtz
Semantic Web Consultant