Subject: [xtm-wg] Agenda for the XTM Meeting in Paris

XTM Meeting Agenda

June 8-9, Hotel Concorde-Lafayette, Paris
9 am - 5 pm (2 days)

Meeting Agenda

- Approve the charter.
- Establish the final list of founders.
- Finalize and prepare for voting.

Consider strategical issues:
- short term versus long term deliveries, i.e. is the idea of a light subset
to be finalized soon
viable?

If time permits, we'll start a technical discussion. We will not take
decision until charter is approved but at least we can talk.

Michel Biezunski and Steve Newcomb.

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!