Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Missing it by "THAT MUCH"

Jamie,
There will be a meeting explaining what XTM is to a wider audience that is
being
scheduled. It will take place one evening, after the conference. We'll let
you know as soon
as there will be details.

If you are interested by the technical side of the XTM activity, you can
attend the
presentation I will be doing with Steve Newcomb, entitled "Topic Maps go
XML",
which will review the issues that are discussed in XTM (as well as others).

And of course we can meet. If you leave a message for me on the board, we'll
find
a moment to discuss these issues.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Michel