Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM meeting in Paris next June

Hello,

I am e Franch PhD student working on complex information systems
visualization.
Since I met Steve Pepper in Philadelphia at MT'99, I'm working on Topic Maps
visualization.
Topic maps' size may be huge, so I'm investigating means of selecting
relevant information before visualizing the result.

I will be happy to meet you in Paris next June and talk about this.

Regards,

Benedicte

--
Bénédicte DESCLEFS - LE GRAND			tel: +33 (0) 1 44 27 75 12
mailto:blegrand@rp.lip6.fr			fax: +33 (0) 1 44 27 74 95