Subject: [xtm-wg] [ANN:] TM4J 0.1 - A TopicMap Processor in Java

Folks,

For those interested (& brave enough ;-), I have released TM4J, a Java
implementation of a TopicMap processor.

You can find out about & download TM4J at http://www.techquila.com.

One thing that the site fails to mention (and I'll be fixing that ASAP) is
the DTD that the processor expects to be working with - you can download
that from http://www.topicmaps.com/content/resources/tm.dtd

As the version number suggests, it is very early days for this package - any
comments, feedback, bug reports (especially with samples that cause
problems) would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Kal

Kal Ahmed