Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] XTM WG meet in Paris

> Is there an almost official XTM draft document yet?

No.  There are a couple of proposals/starting points, but no action
has been taken, because we're not chartered yet.  The Paris meeting
will be the last pre-charter meeting, I sincerely hope and believe.

> I.e. are you near or past the point where I can argue for getting
> rid of the term 'themes' from the defined terms? ;-)

No.  No technical arguments (and no name-the-baby arguments) have been
settled.  Nor have they even begun, in any official sense.  We're
all going to be booting up that process together.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Steve

--
Steven R. Newcomb, President, TechnoTeacher, Inc.
srn@techno.com  http://www.techno.com  ftp.techno.com

NEW ADDRESS effective May 1, 2000:

voice: +1 972 359 8160
fax    +1 972 359 0270