Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM WG meet in Paris

Nope.  We are still finalizing the charter.  As far as I know there is not a draft document yet.
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Jones [mailto:peterj@wrox.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 7:17 AM
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com
Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM WG meet in Paris

Hi Everybody,

As I've missed previous meetings on XTM and will be attending in Paris (as a
Wrox representative this time around) I wondered if those of you involved
could bring me up to speed with specs and so forth.
I've read the minutes from January and Feb. and the docs on the egroups
site.
Is there an almost official XTM draft document yet?
I.e. are you near or past the point where I can argue for getting rid of the
term 'themes' from the defined terms? ;-)

regards,
Peter

Peter Jones
Systems Architect
mailto:peterj@wrox.com
Wrox Press - Programmer to Programmer (TM)
http://www.wrox.com
http://www.wroxconferences.com
http://p2p.wrox.com