Subject: [xtm-wg] news and views

Hi Folks

I have moved companies and cities. I'm now in San Francisco. I now
work at Lexica LLC.

I will be attending the Montreal face-to-face. On June 8,9 I will be
writing expert system code.

One of the things I'd like to see is "inferencing" available to Topic
Maps. So I will look into this myself, as well as encourage anyone
else who wishes to do so as well.

I see that there is an interest in visual presentation / authoring of
TM material.
I am interested in this myself. One of the things I am looking into
in that respect is using SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics).
If anyone else is interested in SVG TM let me know please.

David Dodds

Lexica LLC

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.