Subject: WRE: [xtm-wg] Re: Next XTM WG Meeting(s)

Scott and al.

Yes there will be XTM meetings this year. We're working on finding a
schedule
which is compatible with several constraints and requirements which a priori
seem contradictory and irreconciliable. As soon as we'll be able to announce
the dates, we'll do it. I hope sometimes during
next week. Sorry for the delay. I understand this causes inconvenience to
many of
us.

The minutes will be published on the site, but not before one week at least.
We are still working on it.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, Infoloom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com