Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Abstract model

Hi Ann,
This is very interesting,
but some labels are not readable.
Can you post the image in a larger scale?

Here are some of my comments:
(as far as I could read :-) )
1) "scoped by" relationship refers 0 or more themes (topics)
2) topics are "typesed by" topics, not "scoped by"
3) associations are "typesed by" topics and "scoped by"

I think I have some other comments,
but perhaps they are due to me being unable to read the labels.

Suggestion:
For the purpose of the diagram call
"types" relationship "super-types" or "base-types"
(to avoid confusion with "type").

Again, sorry if I miss something,
but I think you did a great job
in terms of "readability".