Subject: [xtm-wg] Presentation

I joined the group just shortly in time. So a short presentation
might be OK.

I'm a Consultant in Knowledge Management at TNO-FEL in the
Netherlands.
I've been working on KM related topics since early nineties and
developed my own KB with concepts close to those of TM (but with some
conceptual differences). That's the reason why I am here now.

For those among you who might be interested in this you can have a
look at www.notionsystem.com.
There is actually a discussion on the differences between TM and
Notion System and the corresponding page on this site will be updated
as this discussion goes on (and comes to some conclusions).

And by the way I fully agree with some of you that coordinates
indicating the position of a topic within the visual representation
of a TM don't belong in the TM.

Friendly greetings

Ronald Poell

Add the interactive dimension to your web pages.
Use the MozquitoTM Factory with your editor and form the web today!
Form the Web today - visit: