Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Montreal Hotel reseCoarvations

Daniel Rivers-Moore wrote:

> The conference hotel (Wyndham Montreal) has a block booking for Extreme
> Markup that takes us up to and including the night of Friday 18 August. So
> for that period you need to phone your hotel booking to the Reservations
> Desk, and say you are part of the Extreme Markup event. However, for the
> night of Saturday 19, they have no availability.
>
> The Concierge at the hotel has told me he can reserve rooms in some other
> hotel for those of us who are staying on for the weekend working session. If
> we tell him an exact number of rooms needed, he can try to get them all in
> the same hotel.
>
> I'm happy to make this request for anyone who confirms to me personally or
> to the list by 7pm UK time (2pm US East Coast time) tomorrow, Friday 30
> June, to say that they would like a booking for the Saturday night.

Daniel,

Could you put put in for a room? I'm hoping to be able to show up in
Montreal for the meeting.

Thanks much,

Murray

Murray Altheim, SGML/XML Grease Monkey     <mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
XML Technology Center
Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu

Add the interactive dimension to your web pages.
Use the MozquitoTM Factory with your editor and form the web today!
Form the Web today - visit: