Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Montreal Hotel reseCoarvations

please add my name to the list of people for the hotel

David Dodds
Lexica LLC
ddodds@lexica.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rivers-Moore [mailto:daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 10:57 AM
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com
Subject: [xtm-wg] Montreal Hotel reseCoarvations

The conference hotel (Wyndham Montreal) has a block booking for Extreme
Markup that takes us up to and including the night of Friday 18 August. So
for that period you need to phone your hotel booking to the Reservations
Desk, and say you are part of the Extreme Markup event. However, for the
night of Saturday 19, they have no availability.

The Concierge at the hotel has told me he can reserve rooms in some other
hotel for those of us who are staying on for the weekend working session. If
we tell him an exact number of rooms needed, he can try to get them all in
the same hotel.

I'm happy to make this request for anyone who confirms to me personally or
to the list by 7pm UK time (2pm US East Coast time) tomorrow, Friday 30
June, to say that they would like a booking for the Saturday night.

Daniel

Daniel Rivers-Moore
Director of New Technologies
RivCom
Tel: +44 (0) 1793 792004
Mobile: +44 (0) 7970 893847
Email: daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com

Create professional forms and interactive web pages in less time
with Mozquito(tm) technology.
Form the Web today - visit: