Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] e-groups excrement in our messages

--- Murray Altheim <murray.altheim@eng.sun.com> wrote:
> Sam Hunting wrote:
> >
> > Works for me -- except, egroups has an archive so I can browse past
> > message threads. Would we lose this?
>
> If the mailing list is administered by majordomo, there are a number
> of
> automatic archive tools, though off the top of my head I can't
> remember
> the names. W3C uses one that isn't proprietary (AFAIK).

Excellent -- if Steve's site has the tools installed so I can use them
from my primitive (NT) environment using a standard browser.

S.

=====
<? "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
    -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations ?>

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Create professional forms and interactive web pages in less time
with Mozquito(tm) technology.
Form the Web today - visit: