Subject: [xtm-wg] XML 2000 XTM Special Interest Day Planning

I am in the process of putting together the conference program for XML 2000.
This year we will have several Topic Maps tutorials and an entire track for
"Knowledge". Topic Maps will have significant coverage in this track.

In addition, I am in the process of planning special interst days that
provide very focused content on individual subject matter areas.  I would
like to meet with those from XTM that will be supporting the IDEAlliance
marketing activity during the Extreme conference to provide a plan for that
day to be presented back to the main working group during the weekend.  Since
there is no reception on Wednesday evening, I propose that the marketing
subgroup meet immediately after the conference sessions to work on this
planning activity.  Please respond to me in email if you will attend the XTM
Special Interest Day planning.  This is a great opportunity to increase
market awareness for Topic Maps and the XTM activity.

Respond to dkennedy@idealliance.org!

Dianne Kennedy