Subject: [xtm-wg] Knowledge Management Consortium Website Update

Greetings,

As I reported over the weekend the Knowledge Management Consortium
International, www.kmci.org, mentioned by Andrius in an earlier post was
returning blank pages from its resource section.

Mark Carbone of KMCI responded to my note about this problem and indicated
that the site is being updated and that new pages for the entire site will
be uploaded by September 14, 2000.

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau