Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] New file uploaded to xtm-wg

Test your WML code with our
Online WAP Testing Tool at

Hi,

>   File        : /Interchange/tm.dtd
>   Uploaded by : mb@infoloom.com
>   Description : Current version to be discussed of the XTM interchange DTD

Just a detail about a comment in the DTD...

<!-- [Michel] We can't prefix everything with xtm, because all names -->
<!-- starting by x are reserved for W3C standard. This is why I -->
<!-- propose to replace those by topicmap instead. -->

The W3C has not dared to reserve a full letter from the alphabet ;=) but
only the names (or prefixes) begining with "the three-letter sequence x,
m, l, in any case combination, are reserved for use by XML and
XML-related specifications".

My 0,02 Euros

Eric