Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM-UCS - Categorization of usecases received

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.

A while ago you mentioned that one of the useful USE CASE possibilities was
a CBR example. I am interested in hearing more from you about this .
Please post some specific thoughts and information. Appreciated.

David Dodds

http://profiles.msn.com.