Subject: Interchange DTD

Graham and Holger,

I need (urgently) answers to questions I have put on the
Web (egroups) about your DTD proposal. I know you're not directly in the
ISS subgroup, but since you have given me your DTD, I have posted
some questions to you.

In particular, I need explanations on why you have added some constructs
which are not yet well-documented (such as nameservice for example) to
see why and if we need them. See list of questions.

Best,

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com