Subject: [xtm-wg] [XTM_UCS] What's next?

Get news.  Source products.  Interact with colleagues.
Connect with your industry at WIRELESS NETWORKS ONLINE:

Hi!
     Where can I find the results of our survey?  Have they been
combined?
     Also - what is our plan now?  My understanding is that in London we
will be working for one or two days in our subgroups.  What will our
subgroup do?  How will we prepare for that?

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas
http://www.ms.lt