Subject: [xtm-wg] A busy time for me.

Test your WML code with our
Online WAP Testing Tool at

All,

I just wanted to mention that I agree with the discussion.  That is, that we
should set a preliminary agenda, and that we can't perform complete analyses
in the time available.  Let me suggest that we might begin to focus on
materials to present XTM use cases to others.  This will need to be part of
the spec, and it would make a good contribution to the XTM web site as well.

I am terribly busy right now, so I will be fairly quiet on the list for a
bit.  See you in October.

-bryan