Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM-UCS Usecase survey

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.

Dear Ann,
Thanks to all the contributors of the last version of "Usecase survey", it's
very interesting and reflects very well the various "facets" of TM concepts.

Jean Delahousse
Mondeca