Subject: [xtm-wg] Dates of XTM meeting in the UK

The meeting takes place in Swindon, Wiltshire, UK, on Friday 13, Saturday 14
and Sunday 15 October 2000. Responses to queries re. hotels and travel
arrangements will follow shortly.

Best regards

Daniel
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Daniel Rivers-Moore
Director of New Technologies
RivCom
Tel: +44 (0) 1793 792004
Mobile: +44 (0) 7970 893847
Email: daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Park [mailto:jackpark@verticalnet.com]
Sent: 25 September 2000 22:52
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] a get-together of some RDF and TopicMap folks

Reading those procedings, Steve: said we will be in Swindon October 12-14,
but Daniel said in his September 8  post here that the meeting is October
13-15.  I just bought a ticket. Gads. Which is it?

From: Miller,Eric <emiller@oclc.org>
> Following last weeks RDF and TopicMap gathering, a few of us continue
these
> discussions by phone/IRC this morning (EDT).  The notes from this meeting
> can be found at http://www.w3.org/2000/09/25-topicmap-rdf
>
> --
> Eric Miller                          mailto:emiller@oclc.org

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.

No blistered feet. No crowd. No travel. Intraware invites you to attend
a virtual tradeshow: Ensuring Scalable and Secure E-Business Systems.