Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Meeting attendance

> I will be present at the meeting (we might arrive at twelve the
> first day).  If the group accept an invited guest, I will come with
> Pascal Auillans, PHD student from Bordeaux University working with
> Mondeca.

Under the rules, we have to vote on this before he can be allowed to
attend.  I vote "no".  This is not a training exercise, and we are
systematically excluding new faces until after the 1.0 release, as
the minutes of the last meeting indicate.

However, as the last meeting's minutes also indicate, the working
groups are free to invite anyone they like to help *them*, but not the
authoring group as a whole.  Under our tight deadlines, good sense
would tend to dictate that the only people who should be invited to
participate in a subgroup are people who have something specific to
contribute to that group's efforts to meet the deadline.

-Steve

--
Steven R. Newcomb, Consultant
srn@coolheads.com

voice: +1 972 359 8160
fax:   +1 972 359 0270

405 Flagler Court
Allen, Texas 75013-2821 USA

as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!