Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Meeting attendance

Hello,

I understand your "no" for Pascal Auillans attending at the next meeting,
still let me explain our case :

- Pascal Auillans is a PHD student specialized on graph theory
- he has follow our work with Bordeaux University on TM / Graph theory
- he is in charge in the company of the research projects with universities
- he is not "expert" in topic map but got a good understanding
- he will keep quiet during meeting

so we may lend him the chair Benedicte didn't use this time if the group
agree.

Sincerely

jean delahousse

as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!